Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Nursery...

I think I had my first pregnancy craving...nothing weird like pickles and peanut butter, but I desperately wanted fondue cheese. We had a fondue night a couple of weeks ago w/ some of our good friends, Chris and Megan, and ever since then I'd been practically dying for more fondue cheese. One problem: not one grocery store in Spartanburg, SC carries it at this time of the year. Trust me, I know. 1.5 hours of searching later...no luck.

So...the good news is that we were making a trip to Atlanta this weekend to pick up some nursery furniture from Kelly's aunt and also to attend a shower for one of our friends. AND Publix in Atlanta carries fondue cheese. problem solved. My entire dinner last night was fresh baked bread and fondue cheese :)

Speaking of nursery furniture I thought I'd post an update of the baby's room. We were blessed to be given so much from Kelly's aunt and uncle at such a great price. All of the furniture and bedding was theirs. They also gave us a jogging stroller. Kelly's parents were absolutely wonderful as well for driving to Atlanta to help us load a truck and then back to SC to help us unload (and by "us" i mean Kelly since I was pretty much useless in helping to move furniture). The room still has a ways to go, but I think it's beginning to look like a nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley & Kel!! I saw that you guys blog too! Don't you love it? I blogged my pregnancy and I LOVE looking back at it sometimes to see where we have been in the past year. After Jack was born I started another blog to keep up with his milestones. I LOVE your nursery furniture! Sooo cute! :) Congratulations on the baby...enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete